Thursday, August 8, 2013

Blog with a Purpose

Several years ago I read a book called "For Women Only".  This is a wonderful book for women to read to shed insight on how men think and why they do what they do.  One of the references the author uses is women wear pink sunglasses and men wear blue sunglasses; we can both be looking at the same thing, but we are going to see it differently because our shades are different.

I often use this same analogy when coaching clients.  We all wear different shades and therefore we each have a different perspective on what is happening in life. 

The purpose of my blog is to help shed some insight behind my shades.  This is how I view my life and its surroundings.  My hope is that maybe some of it can help in your life.

Please keep in mind that this is my journey in life and will not be the same as yours.  Enjoy the stories of my life and how I see them.  If you read my first blog it will help give you some insight about me and the things I plan to blog about.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment