Monday, August 26, 2013

Changes at Work - Letter to my Clients.

Dear Customer, 

I often sit back and dream about what I want for the future of Natural Gifts! Usually, I think about what I want it to become or how I want it to be once we grow; but then I realized in order to let it grow and get to the future, I need to make some changes now - not later.
I have spent all day yesterday, and most of today updating our website, and redoing our list of services and price structure. Please Visit our website, when you get a free moment, to see these changes. Some of the pages you may want to pay attention to are: Services,Price List, and Service Providers. Please be patient with us as we all familiarize ourselves with the new service title changes and time allotments for the new services.
You will also see some changes on Schedulicity, when scheduling online. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the changes, so that you can book the correct type of appointment.
For any questions or concerns, please send us an email at our New email address:
naturalgifts@naturalgiftshc.com or zada@naturalgiftshc.com

I want to personally thank you for your loyalty and sticking with us through this growth.
Zada McGuire
Owner

No comments:

Post a Comment