Sunday, August 11, 2013

Passion

"Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand and melting like a snowflake. Let us use it before it is too late." – Marie Beynon Ray

What are you passionate about?  I mean absolutely in love!  You could do it all day long, talk about it at the drop of a hat, and would do it for free....  This is the question of the day; at least according to the book I am currently reading to help me grow my business.

I feel like its too simple or touche to say my passion is to help others.  Maybe that's just it though, if your really passionate about it, it would seem simple.  So the question still remains, what are you passionate about?

For now, I will simply say my passion is to help others.  I believe this is why my favorite sessions at work are the Interpretive Wellness Sessions.  This is a session I created in the last year that combines all the things I love - talking, listening, nutrition, holistic healing, positive affirmation, and positive touch --- This is what i am good at.  To look back at where it all started, massage, I would of never imagined being where I am today; but I also can't imagine going back either.  Because of this simple question, I am excited to relook at my business and really put some thought into the direction I want to send it.

In the mean time, I would love to hear what you are passionate about, and what you plan to do with that passion.


.......



No comments:

Post a Comment